- Incredible variety of landscapes and geographical features.
- Excellent concentration and variety of wildlife in Etosha and Caprivi Strip
- Great for Rhino viewing – largest population of free roaming black rhino in Africa.
- Incredible small creatures and plants adapted for these desert conditions - oldest desert in the world.
- A good network of roads, with a large number of campsites and small hotels making self drive safaris very doable for anyone.
- Unlike any other safari destination in Africa.
- Quality safari camps with low density of safari vehicles in concession areas.
- Knowledgeable guides
- Good for marine tourism as well, whale, seal and dolphin watching