- Beautiful Coast lines with classic white beaches and palm trees
- The Remote and huge Niassa Reserve to explore
- Climb Mt Gorongosa the highest peak in Mozambique
- Gorongosa National Park an incredible rehabilitation success story
- The Limpopo National Park part of the vast Great Limpopo Transfrontier Peace Park project.
- Pemba one of the top diving destinations in the World
- Wonderful History to view of Arabic and Portuguese settlements and trading posts going back centuries.
- Links quite easily with regional countries as a good add on to other safari destinations